The Knoxville Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. meets on the first Saturday of each month September – June. Chapter meetings begin at 9:30 a.m. and are held at Freedom Fellowship Christian Church located at 4027 Papermill Dr, Knoxville, TN
Meetings are only open to the duly initiated members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. Consequently, proof of membership is required and must be verified before admittance to chapter meetings is granted. Accordingly, visiting sorors must be prepared to present their membership cards or credentials and photo identification to the Knoxville Alumnae Sergeant-At-Arms upon arrival.
Additionally, please be advised that business attire is required for every chapter meeting.
First time visitors are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early as credentials are verified prior to admitting new members into the meeting.
In adherence with Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc in-person meeting guidance the following is required for meeting attendance.
- N95/KN95 masks must be worn upon entrance. A mask will be provided by the chapter if you do not have a N95/KN95 mask.
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID test, which must be taken within 24 hours of the start of the meeting. Any uploaded pictures should be clear and dated.
- KAC COVID-19 Self-Screening Form: https://forms.gle/CxieaQTidhUn3Chb8
- Upload COVID vaccination cards/ tests here:https://www.dropbox.com/request/wHG827MglDgbvlGIZaG7
- Delta DEARS: If you aren’t able to upload, please email your picture/copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A CLEAR picture on your personal phone of your card will also be accepted. Have your phone open and ready for viewing at check-in.